Wednesday, March 19, 2008

text msg.

Here is a list of abbreviations for text messaging that I found and thought I would share with you.

YT?~ are you there?

FYI
~ for your information

BTW~
by the way

LOL~
laugh out loud

ROFLOL~
rolling on the floor laughing out loud

4E~
forever

F2F~
face to face

GR8~
great

LMK~
let me know

N2K
~ need to know

U@?~
where u at?

DHYB~
don't hold your breath

FFR~
for future reference

ILBL8~
i'll be late

kTHxBYE~
ok, thanks bye

PTMM~
please tell me more

*vin~
starving

SC$ ~
success

FTBOMH~
from the bottom of my heart

GD&R ~
grinning ducking & laughing

HB2U ~
happy birthday to you

TTYL
~talk to you later

TTFN
~tata for now

MHOTY ~
my hats off to you

4 comments:

Hubers said...

Hey Lauren,

Glad to have you back in the "blogging world". :) I'm one faithful reader. :P

I liked the text messaging appreciations. Pretty funny! I'll have to try some of them out.

Katherine Huber
(Texas)

geaschels10 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
geaschels10 said...

Thanks. I've seen some of these on my blog comments, and didn't know what they meant. Now I can use them, too!!

-Mrs. Geaschel ;O)

Amber Michelle said...

lovely! tx :)