Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Hairdo

February has come, and with it has come the winter blues (somehow I think they come hand in hand) And like most gals when they get the blues, we ether go shopping, eat chocolate, or try and give our appearance a make-over. If we have a real bad case of "Winterocyanosis" (some refer to it as winter blues or cabin fever) then we might do all three. I being much the same as any other female in the great race of females, suffer from my share of this annual affliction. Thus a remedy had to be decided upon. I was pretty sure no amount of vitamin D would help this point (however big a fan of Vitamin D I be), I must change my hair style that was all there was too it. The next question then became "to what should I change it?" You know as well as I that there is nothing worse then going in for a smashing new look and coming out sporting the latest disaster of 2011.
So I went to Google (cuz well it just seems to have an answer for everything)
And after much searching and looking at all the other people who are proudly sporting disasters of their own...I came across Instant Makeover on People.com. And amused myself greatly (probably way longer then I should of) trying on different hair styles and makeup. Still not exactly sure what my new-do will be but I have an idea of what I'm going for... now just how to describe it without it sounding like an overgrown mullet of 2011... :)

3 comments:

Kathryn Grace said...

Those pictures were enough in themselves to give me the wintertime blues... :-) The black one is really scary. Sorry, but it's true!

Loo said...

yes it is. Guess I can't rock the rocker look lol

Kathryn Grace said...

I think the scariest thing is that it looks real! :-) Yeah, you could pull off the curly blonde, only I'd advise lighter eye makeup and tone down the lipstick... *grin*