Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Wednesday Evenings Are Just Better With Chocolate Covered Strawberries

It's Wednesday already (well actually almost Thursday:) I've heard the older you get the faster time goes...you never believed it as a kid, especially when counting down the days till your next Birthday.
But here I am, on Wednesday evening sitting cross-legged on the deliciously fluffy red couch that makes its home in our family room, with my laptop and a cup of coffee near at hand...and did I mention chocolate covered strawberries? Yes that decadent treat is here with me too.
The earlier part of the evening I spent with my good friend Brooke at the tennis court, where we practiced our insane tennis skills. To put it more accurately she did and I tried. Tennis is my latest undertaking, I've always wanted to be able to play, so this year I decided to stop talking and just do it. Its one of those classic, somehow more refined sports kind of like golf, but a lot more fun. And while right now I just get excited when I hit the ball in the right direction, I fully intend to have my tennis partner dancing over the court by summers end.
As some of you probably know today is national "May the 4th Be With You" day and with my brothers sitting next to me watching Star Wars (have you ever noticed how Luke Skywalker looks like an oversized Justin Bieber) and eating my chocolate covered strawberries, I thought I should post my favorite version of Star Wars...because what could be better than organic talking food.

No comments: